VOTING BEGINS AT 9AM on Thursday, November 19th
NBA MEMBERS: VOTE BELOW. Deadline to vote = December 4th. The election results will be announced online in an email on December 7th.
There are 6 Board Member positions open to be voted on this year. The four candidates with the most votes will be for 2-year terms: 2021-2022. The remaining two will be for a 1 one-year term. Officers are elected annually.
CLICK HERE to view biographical statements (including headshots) submitted by the candidates.
NBA BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular attendance at monthly Board meetings, presently scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Regular participation in monthly Membership Breakfast Meetings and Business Card Exchanges, as well as a presence at organization events when possible.
- Expected participation in event committee(s) throughout the year.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR NBA OFFICERS
- In order to qualify for the office of President or Vice President, a candidate shall be required to have served for not less than twelve (12) months as a member of the Board of Directors and have served on at least two (2) committees while an NBA member.
- The Treasurer must have a financial background and have been a member of the Association in good standing for at least twelve (12) months.
Deadline to vote was 5 pm on Monday, December 4th. Results to be announced online and via email on December 7th.