There are 4 Board Member positions open to be voted on this year. Board Positions have two year terms: 2018-2019. Candidates running for Board Member: Scott Fegley, Ken Ogborn and Leigh Sheek-Vogel, Craig Turet.
The present officers, Beverly Dimler, President; Bill Sheffer, Vice President; and Mike Sison, Treasurer; are running for re-election.
CLICK HERE for biographical statements submitted by the candidates.
NBA BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular attendance at monthly Board meetings, presently scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Regular participation in monthly Membership Breakfast Meetings and Business Card Exchanges, as well as a presence at organization events when possible.
- Expected participation in event committee(s) throughout the year.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR NBA OFFICERS
- In order to qualify for the office of President or Vice President, a candidate shall be required to have served for not less than twelve (12) months as a member of the Board of Directors and have served on at least two (2) committees while an NBA member.
- The Treasurer must have a financial background and have been a member of the Association in good standing for at least twelve (12) months.