There are 4 Board Member positions open to be voted on this year. Board Positions have two year terms: 2018-2019. Current Board members up for re-election: Matt Cherepanya, Scott Fegley, Ken Ogborn and Leigh Sheek-Vogel.
NBA BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular attendance at monthly Board meetings, presently scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Regular participation in monthly Membership Breakfast Meetings and Business Card Exchanges, as well as a presence at organization events when possible.
- Expected participation in event committee(s) throughout the year.
As well, the organizations OFFICERS are up for election annually. Current Officers up for re-election: President Beverly Dimler, Vice President Bill Sheffer, and Treasurer Mike Sison.
- In order to qualify for the office of President or Vice President, a candidate shall be required to have served for not less than twelve (12) months as a member of the Board of Directors and have served on at least two (2) committees while an NBA member.
- The Treasurer must have a financial background and have been a member of the Association in good standing for at least twelve (12) months.
To be included on the ballot, anyone interested in running for a board or officer position MUST SUBMIT HIS/HER NAME (and an optional brief bio/comment of 200 words or less) by 5:00 pm, Friday, November 3. Submitted biographical comments will be posted on the NBA website and available at the November Member Breakfast on November 16th, at which time online voting will open.