Sunday, May 5, 2019 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Held on the first Sunday in May this "Street Fair with Flair" has an estimated 7,000 to 10,000 attendees featuring music, NBA businesses, art festival, food court and more on Sycamore Street in Newtown.
Contact Beverly Dimler with any questions (267-994-1668)
Deadline to purchase sponsorship is April 5.
Gold Level: $500
- Company logo displayed on NBA website’s Welcome Day page with link to your site.
- NBA will provide color coded balloons for your booth to stand out from all others.
- NBA will drive additional traffic to your booth by creating a special promotion for Gold Sponsors only.
- Company logo on all event promotions including advertising, poster, flyers and the “Welcome Day Guide” if published in an issue of “Advance of Bucks County” & distributed during the event.
- Your logo will be printed on the sponsor boards at the event and you can display your banner at your space.
- Verbal recognition at the opening ceremony and during performances.
- A 10’ x 10’ space at the Welcome Day event valued at $105. Note this year that we will not be providing tables for participants as we have reduced space cost & removed sell fees.
- As a gold level sponsor, you will need to forward your logo to Leigh Sheek-Vogel no later than 4/5/19. Full color, high resolution logo required.
Silver Level - $250
- Company name listed on NBA website’s Welcome Day Event page with link to your site.
- Company name (not logo) on all event promotions including advertising, poster, flyers and the “Welcome Day Guide” if published in an issue of “Advance of Bucks County” & distributed at event.
- Company name listed on the sponsor banner board displayed at event.
- 10’ x 10’ space at the Welcome Day event valued at $105. Note: NBA will not be providing tables for participants as we have reduced space cost & removed sell fee.
Bronze Level - $125
Sponsorship at Entertainment Venues:
- Social media promotion of sponsorship
- Recognition of sponsored act on day of event
- Opportunity to display company banner during performance
Please contact Bill Sheffer with questions and to choose act to sponsor (email@example.com).