2022 PARTNERSHIP: $1,250 (limited to 24 Partners)
The NBA Annual Partner program is designed to provide maximum business exposure for your advertising dollar. As an NBA Partner, you will show your commitment to the Newtown community, position yourself as a high level partner in the NBA. We are limiting the number of Partners spaces to 24 this year. Please note: 12/1/21 is the suggested renewal date for all 2022 members.
2022 NBA PARTNER BENEFITS:
* 2022 NBA membership ($195 to $245 value based on number of employees)
* The NBA is presenting a new website in 2022 and we can’t wait for our members to experience the benefits:
1) New and improved user experience focused on mobile users
2) Better search engine optimization which will result in more site traffic
3) Focus on community vs. members to appeal more to real customers in and outside the region to use our member businesses
4) Design techniques to better spotlight businesses and lead to users being on the site longer
* NEW EXPOSURE. We are offering for the first time an option for our partners to benefit from digital ads on the redesigned NBA website. 2022 Partners will have their ad appear on the home page for a period of one month. Only two Partner ads will appear on the home page at any given time. Ad Size: 300 x 600 pixels. Please email your ad to email@example.com so it can be placed on our website for one month during the 2022 year. Partners may select which month they would like their ad to run on a first come first serve basis. Include your preferred month in your email with your ad.
* Your logo with your website link will appear on a continuous scroll on every page of NBA’s mobile-friendly website NewtownBA.org with over 150,000+ monthly impressions and a 10% click rate. We are also growing our social media presence with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others to bring the public to our website.
* Additional website landing page listed on NBA menu tab with your logo and direct link to your website.
* Your logo will be featured in at least one of our monthly E-newsletters along with tagline and live link. The Newsletter is sent to over 2,500 subscribed community and NBA members; total NBA email subscribers are 4,360.
* Print advertising in The Advance of Newtown featuring all 2022 Partner logos. This print ad will run quarterly and, in addition, your logo will be included on the annual full page Holiday ad run in November. The Advance's 7,700+ Circulation covers Newtown, Yardley, Langhorne, Washington Crossing, Northampton, Wrightstown, Bristol and more.
* As a Partner, you may post business updates daily to our NBA Facebook page and request your post to be highlighted twice a month. Partners can also tag us on Instagram and IG stories. When you do this we can then re-share your post. NBA promoted content is also shared across many of the social media channels, including Instagram (stories, reels, and video), Twitter, YouTube & other trending social media platforms. Questions can be sent to Jacki Pitkow, Social Media Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Custom promotional posts on NBA Facebook. Each month two or more partners will be featured with an image that includes your logo that will link back to our website's Partners page, with live clicks generating attention for your business. As of September 30, 2021, we have 4,064 Facebook followers, 1,423 Instagram followers with consistent growth from month to month in all of our social media accounts including our new LinkedIn page.
* NBA Spotlight Video on Facebook - An NBA representative will visit your location to record a video about your business. Please allot 1 hour of your time to shoot the video. The final version will be 10-15 minutes in length. In addition to Facebook your video will be featured in an e-blast to members and the community and continue to be accessible on Facebook, YouTube and on our website and may be shared afterwards as well. Sponsors must contact Kelsey Jordan at email@example.com to schedule their video during 2022.
* A monthly Constant Contact email blast will be sent to over 2,500 community and member newsletter subscribers with your logo and direct links to your website to encourage community to support our local business Partners.
* Partners will receive first-priority when the NBA Business School Podcasts are scheduled for 2022 (assuming the subject matter is approved as educational). Podcasts are promoted on our social media channel and website to announce topics and speakers. If you are an episode guest, you can include the podcast on your social media content and website as well. Our podcasts are archived on our website's podcast page where they can be listened to at any time as well as on Anchor, Google, and Facebook.
Any questions please contact Leigh Sheek-Vogel of Turning Point Design + Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 357-1727. Contact Leigh should you need to be invoiced. Please forward high resolution logo to Leigh for marketing.