Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
This popular event is held on State Street in July with over 7000 attendees featuring over 160 antique and classic autos up to 1994. No Rain Date. Please note if an event is rained out – there will be no refunds to sponsors should event be cancelled.
TROPHY SPONSORSHIP: Trophy sponsorships close 6/28/19.
Your company name will be printed on a trophy and presented as your award to winners. Your name will be listed on the Sponsor Acknowledgement Sheet given out to all attendees of the show, and you will receive verbal recognition at the award ceremony. Trophy sponsorships close 6/28/19.
Trophy sponsorships open to NBA members and non-members.
CLICK HERE to sponsor a trophy and highlight your business!
Trophies to be awarded (with sponsorship fee):
Best in Show trophy sponsored by NBA.
$175 - Best American / Best European / Best Asian
$150 - 1st Place and $100 - 2nd Place Marque Trophies (up to 1994)
$100 - 1st place for each of the categories below:
$75 - 2nd place for each of the categories below:
1900-1929 / 1930-1939 / 1940-1949 / 1950-1959 / 1960-1969 / 1970-1979 / 1980-1994 / Modified Custom Class, includes Street Rods (up to 1994) / Foreign (up to 1994) / Corvettes (up to 1994) / Trucks (up to 1994) / Special Interest
EVENT SPONSORSHIPS: Event sponsorships closed 6/21/19.
Gold Level: $500
- Company logo displayed on NBA website’s Auto Show Event page with link to your site.
- Company logo on all event promotions including advertising, poster and flyers.
- Verbal recognition at the event.
- Your logo printed on the sponsor acknowledgment sheet distributed to attendees.
- Company logo on the sponsor banner board at judging area.
- 10 x 10 space to promote your business on State Street near judging area. You must provide your own table and chair(s).
Silver Level: $250
- Company name (not logo) on all event promotions including advertising, poster and flyers.
- Company name listed on NBA website’s Auto Show event page with link to your site.
- Company name displayed on sponsor acknowledgement sheet and sponsor board.
Rain or Shine NBA Events – The NBA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event if, in the judgment of the NBA, inclement weather may present a danger to participants or attendees. If an event is cancelled or postponed, the NBA reserves the right to decide whether an event will be rescheduled and if any fees will be refunded.