September 12, 2018 3 to 7 pm 2nd Wed in September
The Expo is held on the second Wednesday in September, from 3 to 7 pm, with over 70 local NBA businesses, restaurants, and tradesmen showcasing their services and products to the general public. Food, prizes and giveaways are offered. Sponsorships close on 8/12/18. Space reservations close 8/23/18; all sponsors must register to participate at the Expo by this date.
Space reservations close 8/23/18. All sponsors who wish to register for space at the event must do so by this date.
Pricing: (includes an 8 ft. space, pipe and drape, and if desired a 6 ft. table and 2 chairs) Tablecloths not provided. $225 without electric / $275 with electric.
Early Bird Pricing - until May 26: (includes an 8 ft. space, pipe and drape, and, if desired, a 6 ft. table and 2 chairs) $175 without electricity / $225 with electricity.
Sponsorship closes 8/12/18.
Gold Sponsorship $500: With a $500.00 payment, you can stand out amongst the rest of the exhibitors in a number of ways.
If and only if you are a gold level sponsor ($500) you will receive:
- The ability to sell products, gift certificates, subscriptions, services… etc.
- An 8 foot space with a 6-foot table and two chairs at the Expo, including pipe and elegant drape.
- Logo identification on advertising and promotional materials, including posters, flyers, newspaper advertising and the Expo program.
- Recognition on the NBA website, including Company name and logo with a direct link to your website.
- Free social media recognition.
- Display board recognition at the Expo.
As part of your participation in the NBA Biz Expo a donation of a gift certificate is encouraged to support the NAC Have a Heart Foundation 501(c)3 whose mission is to support charity both at home and globally. (Any amount is welcome.) Your donation will be promoted as part of one of the many NAC community and charitable events. Bring your gift certificate donations to the event to submit. Thank you!
NAC Have a Heart Foundation is an official 501(c)3. So all donations of this nature are tax deductible; tax ID # 20-0936306.