Fourth Thursday each Month 7:30-9:00 AM
(Event date may vary based on availability)
No breakfast meeting in August or December.
- At the beginning of the event you will be given the opportunity to present, for five minutes, your business to our members! Your logo and website link will be placed on our event page and news post prior to the event.
- A logo must be provided and your NBA website profile must be up to date. If assistance is needed to update your profile, please contact Beverly Dimler at 267-994-1668 or email@example.com.
- A Continental breakfast will be provided at your expense for between 50-60 people.
- A Continental Breakfast is defined at a minimum as: Coffee, Tea, Fruit Juice, Milk, Water, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries & Bakery Items (Bagels, Muffins, Croissants etc) Must include all condiments and paper products. You may choose to provide any additional food items, such as gluten free and diabetic friendly alternatives, ie. yogurt, cheese, hard boiled eggs, etc.
- All Events are reserved on a “First Come/First Serve” basis.
- The completed and signed Registration Form is required to reserve an event. Your membership must be up to date.
- A tangible Door Prize is recommended (see space above for listing prize).
- It is anticipated that you will assist the NBA in promoting this event to our members.
- Event date may vary based on availability.
- Set up and Clean up is the responsibility of the Host and/or Sponsor.