Breakfast Meeting Sponsor
Fourth Thursday of each Month 7:30 - 9:00 am
No breakfast meeting in August or December; November's breakfast meeting will be on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
Sponsors will provide breakfast items for 30-50 attendees; an estimated attendance number will be relayed by the NBA Secretary the Monday prior to the event.
Suggested budget = $100-$200. Individually wrapped items to be provided when possible. Suggested breakfast items: muffins/pastries/donuts, bagels, yogurt, gluten free item, fruit, juice, coffee & tea.
Benefits / Marketing
As sponsor of the breakfast meeting, you will receive the following benefits:
- You will have up to five minutes to talk to attendees about your business.
- Your logo and website link and social media links will be placed on the NBA event page and news post prior to the event.
- We recommend that you submit your logo when registering and update your NBA website profile, if needed, well in advance of the breakfast you plan to sponsor.
- If assistance is needed to update your profile, please email NBA.
- Within a week after the breakfast, you and all attendees will get a contact list of attendees, which you may use for follow-up marketing purposes.
Your obligations for the meeting:
- Provision of breakfast refreshments.
- Your membership must be up to date.
- The completed online Registration Form is required to reserve an event.
- One tangible Door Prize is required, minimum value $25, to be delivered or mailed by sponsor to the winner of the drawing after the event (see space on form for listing prize).
- Sponsors are encouraged to assist the NBA in promoting this event to our members.
- Event date may vary based on availability.
You can contact Denise Alexander with any questions.