Breakfast Meeting Host
Fourth Thursday each Month 7:30-9:00 AM
Breakfast Host will be responsible for providing seating space for 30-50 attendees, adequately spaced.
*Breakfast Committee will visit your location to approve the venue and confirm your hosting date.
No breakfast meeting in August and December; November breakfast is the 3rd week of the month.
Benefits / Marketing
As host of the breakfast meeting, you will receive the following benefits:
- You will have up to five minutes to talk to attendees about your business.
- Your logo and website link and social media links will be placed on the NBA event page and news post prior to the event.
- We recommend that you provide your logo in the form below or you can send your logo Brooke Straiton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We urge you to update your NBA website profile, if needed, well in advance of the breakfast you plan to host. If assistance is needed to update your profile, please contact Brooke Straiton at email@example.com
- Within a week after the breakfast, you and all attendees will get a contact list of attendees, which you may use for follow-up marketing purposes.
- Your membership must be up to date.
- The completed online Registration Form is required to reserve an event.
- A tangible Door Prize is required; $25-$50 gift card to an NBA business (see space on form for listing prize).
- Hosts are encouraged to assist the NBA in promoting this event to our members.
- Event date request based on availability.
Event Host Policy for Private Business Establishments
The Newtown Business Association (NBA) is a private Pennsylvania not-for-profit organization formed to promote the growth of commerce in Newtown and the vicinity. It is the express policy of the NBA that NBA sponsored events hosted in private business establishments shall be free of political speech of any kind including distribution of literature, circulation of petitions, or other political campaign activity. Events hosted by private establishments are not public fora under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution even if “open to the public.” By agreeing to host an NBA sponsored event, the host agrees to adhere to the foregoing policy and to prohibit political speech at the event in consideration for the publicity and promotion of its business in connection with the event.
Contact Denise Alexander with any questions.
NBA Breakfast Meeting Host Application: