NBA Breakfast Meeting Sponsor Application
Fourth Thursday each Month 7:30-9:00AM
(Event date may vary based on availability)
- At the beginning of the event you will be given the opportunity to present, for five minutes, your business to our members! Your logo and website link will be placed on our event page and news post prior to the event.
- A logo must be provided and your NBA website profile must be up to date. If assistance is needed to update your profile, please contact Beverly Dimler at 215-994-1668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Continental breakfast will be provided at your expense for between 50-60 people.
- A Continental Breakfast is defined at a minimum as: Coffee, Tea, Fruit Juice, Milk, Water, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries & Bakery Items (Bagels, Muffins, Croissants etc) Must include all condiments and paper products. You may provide any additional food items you choose.
- A $100 refundable security deposit must be made through www.newtownba.org 60 days prior to event. If paid on line refund will be processed within 48 hrs of event. If necessary, checks should be made payable to “NBA” and mailed to: NBA - One S. State Street, Newtown, PA 18940 C/O Small + Assoc. Please note “Breakfast Meeting” in the memo line of the check. Please confirm when sending by check.
- All Events are reserved on a “First Come/First Serve” basis.
- Full Payment along with the completed and signed Registration Form is required to reserve an event.
- A tangible Door Prize is recommended (see space above for listing prize).
- It is anticipated that you will assist the NBA in promoting this event to our members.
- Event date may vary based on availability.
- Set up and Clean up is the responsibility of the Host and/or Sponsor.