Newtown Welcome Day 2022 presented by Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C.
The Newtown Street Fair with Flair is back! An Annual Event sponsored by the Newtown Business Association and held along Sycamore Street, drawing over 5,000 people to Newtown in the past. Artists, crafters, vendors and fun activities for the whole family are organized by members of the NBA. Enjoy Tasty Treats from eateries along the street! Arts and Crafts exhibits with Local Artists! FREE ADMISSION!
This event was voted Winner of Best Family Event and Finalist for Best Business or Chamber Event on the Bucks Happening 2020 List.
A list of participating NBA members, vendors, sponsors, and food vendors. (updated regularly)
A sampling from participating artists and craftspersons. (updating regularly)
Welcome Day Sponsorship - Be an event sponsor! Sponsorship details and purchase.
Sponsorships include: Exclusive Sponsor ($1,500 - one business only) SOLD OUT; Gold Sponsor ($500); Silver Sponsor ($250)
Artists/Craftspersons: Fee: $75 per space
NEW: This year participation is juried. You will apply with craft/art examples submitted by May 15. You will then be contacted shortly thereafter with an approval decision and directions for payment, due May 26th.
Submit Initial Artist/Craftspersons Application for review.
Submit payment - for approved artists/craftspersons ONLY.
NBA Members: REGISTER BELOW to participate in Welcome Day!
$100 per space; NBA Partners received one (1) free space - additional spaces may be purchased.
NBA Member Food Vendors: $300 for two (2) spaces
*Includes a $100 refundable deposit to be returned two weeks after the inspection of the vendor area.
Nonprofits: NBA members and non-members: NO CHARGE (limit 10 groups/organizations - 1 space each)
Important Information for NBA Member vendors:
- 10' x 10' space(s) can be purchased for $100 each.
- Your space location will be determined by the coordinators.
- You will be assigned a scheduled arrival/set up time, to facilitate access to the street and event set up.
- Vendor must provide all display needs. (Tent, table, chairs etc.)
- Tents used at event require a minimum of 20 lb weight for safety / security.
- Vendor is responsible for all liability insurance.
- Distribution of promotional materials must be done ONLY from your booth/space; no distribution along the street.
No political materials may be displayed or distributed at this event.
- Only one business may occupy a purchased space(s); you may share your space(s) with another member vendor only.
- All vendors MUST remain at their assigned location for the entire event - NO EXCEPTIONS
- All information (paperwork, payment & artwork image) must be received as noted no later than May 26, 2022.
- Rain or Shine NBA Events – The NBA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event if, in the judgment of the NBA, inclement weather may present a danger to participants or attendees. If an event is canceled or postponed, the NBA reserves the right to decide whether an event will be rescheduled and if any fees will be refunded.
Forthcoming on the website:
A map of the event
Information about the entertainment (updated regularly)