The Newtown Street Fair with Flair! An Annual Event sponsored by the Newtown Business Association and held along Sycamore Street and draws over 10,000 people to Newtown. Artists, crafters, vendors and fun activities for the whole family are organized by members of the NBA. Enjoy Tasty Treats from eateries along the street! Arts and Crafts exhibits with Local Artists! FREE ADMISSION! This event was voted Best Business or Chamber Event and One of the Best Family Event in the Bucks Happening 2018 List. Check out our Facebook Welcome Day Event page!
Artists/Craftspersons: CLICK HERE to register!
Early Bird Discount $65 until 4/26/20; $75 after 4/26/20 or event sells out.
NBA Members: REGISTER BELOW to participate in Welcome Day!
Early Bird Discount $85 until 4/26/20; $105 after 4/26/20 or until event sells out.
Click here to download the pdf application, to mail in with payment if you cannot register online below.
Important Information for NBA Member vendors:
- A 10 x 10 space will be reserved for each registrant (unless additional space is purchased).
- Your space location will be determined by the coordinators.
- You will be assigned a scheduled arrival/set up time, to facilitate access to the street and event set up.
- Vendor must provide all display needs. (Tent, table, chairs etc.) Tents used at event require a minimum of 20lb weight for safety / security.
- Vendor is responsible for all liability insurance.
- Distribution of promotional materials must be done ONLY from your booth/space; no distribution along the street.
- Only one business may occupy a space; you may share your space with another member/vendor.
- All vendors MUST remain at their assigned location for the entire event - NO EXCEPTIONS
- All information (paperwork, payment & artwork image) must be received as noted no later than May 15, 2020.
- Rain or Shine NBA Events – The NBA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event if, in the judgment of the NBA, inclement weather may present a danger to participants or attendees. If an event is cancelled or postponed, the NBA reserves the right to decide whether an event will be rescheduled and if any fees will be refunded.
Click here to see a sampling from participating artists and crafts persons (updating regularly).
Click here to see a list of participating NBA members, sponsors and food vendors.
CLICK HERE for a map of the event on Sycamore Street
CLICK HERE to download the complete Entertainment Schedule.
CLICK HERE for information about the Performers (updated regularly)
THE RISING STAR SINGING CONTEST
This event was open to all area student and adult vocalists, grades 7 and above. Winners of the Rising Star Competition will be determined by a panel of judges on event day. The contest will begin at 11:30 PM at Fred Beans Ford of Newtown, 10 North Sycamore Street, in Newtown. Contestants were accepted on a first come, first served basis. A $150 prize will be awarded in both the adult category and the 7th grade through 12th grade student category.
Forthcoming: Click here for details, bios of the judges, and information about the contestants (updated regularly).
Registration for the Rising Star Competition to open up closer to the event.