The mission of the NBA is to promote Newtown as a great place to live, work, shop and do business. Any business that is located in Newtown or conducts business in Newtown on a regular basis is eligible to become a member of the NBA.
The membership fee is $175 per calendar year. Businesses that join after July 1st receive a 50% discount.
Benefits included in Your NBA Membership
Stay Connected with the “Members-Only” section of the NBA website:
- All members of the NBA have access to a “members only” section of our membership database.
- Every member has a unique username and password so that they can log on any time and edit their personal information
- The “members only” section provides information about discounts only given to NBA members.
- Members can post job openings to find qualified employees
- Members can easily e-mail other members to promote special events
- Monthly Business Card Exchange
- Monthly Membership Breakfast Meeting with interesting speakers ($15 fee for your breakfast)
Advertising Opportunities for Your Business:
- Free listing in the yearly community guide distributed to over 16,000 businesses and homes (paid advertisements are also available for a low fee) The business directory is now online year round!
- Access to a wide variety of community events throughout the year! Click here for a list of events.
- Free listing in the Welcome Day newspaper insert of the Advance
- Free listing on the NBA website with detailed description of your services Read more about how your business benefits from this listing
- Post coupons on the NBA website
This is my second year as a member and sponsor of the NBA. My involvement with this organization has helped Sycamore Kitchens & More grow beyond what I believe I could have done myself in such a short amount of time. I’ve met so many members, and all have been interesting and supportive. I’ve even used the services of many of them, as they have of me.The events have helped spread my company’s mission with more people in the community than I would have been able to do otherwise, and my logo included in all NBA advertising has helped brand my company as Newtown’s premier kitchen remodeler. In addition, I’ve also been able to grow personally through the many educational and informative events. Finally, it has afforded me the opportunity to give back to the community that I call home.
It’s interesting…When I first opened up my business, I would introduce myself and people would wish me luck, now I introduce myself and people say “I’ve heard great things about your company”. I feel that my association with the NBA has helped foster that response.
Bruce Roth, SYCAMORE KITCHENS & MORE
123 North Sycamore St. Suite A-1
Newtown, PA 18940
Becoming a member of the NBA has been a key business decision since starting my business six years ago. I have been able to create and foster relationships with other local professionals and influencers that have allowed me to create a network that I can trust.Sharing business experiences and working together on various projects have been just some of the professional benefits I have been rewarded with. Additionally, the events run by the NBA like Welcome Day and the Antique and Classic Car Show gives my business the opportunity to showcase my business to our local community.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? was founded to help people remove the junk and clutter from their lives; the ability to talk directly to the community during these events is priceless for our organization.
Eric Blum | Franchise Partner – Philadelphia North
Phone: 215-305-2421 www.EyeToMindMP.com